Monday, November 30, 2015

Semana 22.......1040 MILES walked in Paraguay

And the Christmas Season begins, my favorite time of the year! I seriously love Christmas so much! And my mom knows that, and send me a mini Christmas tree and a nativity set. I love her. I cant send pics on this lovely high tech computer but they will be on my blog sometime! 

Well, this week I wanted to share the video the church came out with! 
A Savior Is Born


This Christmas season is the time to remember our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. The true meaning is Christ. I loved what I learned from another missionary, a Spanglish translation of Christmas. Christ, Mas. Mas Christ, Or More Christ. In this month, we have the opportunity to think MAS about Christ. To think about his life, what he did for us, personally. It is a time to think about others, to serve, to find happiness. I love Christmas so much, because it seems like everyone is happier. And they are! Because Christ is in the air! Everyone is thinking more about Christ, more about other people, and less about themselves. I am so grateful for my Redeemer and for his atonement and sacrifice for me. In this month, our Savior was born. 

 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

I hope you all enjoy the new video! Share it on your twitters, instag, facebook(if that is still a thing in the states) Everyone should be able to feel of the love of our Savior this month!
Love you All
Merry Christmas season
Elder Zaugg

step stats!

17668     9.7
13410     7.3
10353     5.7
5409       2.9
3755       2.0
16791     9.2

6948       3.7
Totals:  74,334 steps   40.5 Miles










No comments:

Post a Comment