Sunday, November 1, 2015

Semana 18 Happy Halloween 808 MILES WALKED IN PARAGUAY

Hey everyone! hope you had an awesome week, and a great Halloween! We celebrated down here in Paraguay by making some rice krispies! They were sooo good and it felt amazing to eat something american again! haha

Well it was bacially a normal week in Paraguay here. Super hot, then it rained, and now, super humid. And it looks like it will rain again today. 

This week as I wanted to share a scripture I came across in 3 Nephi, chapter 12 verses 14 to 16. 

 14 Verily, verily, I say unto you, I give unto you to be the light of this people. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid.
 15 Behold, do men light a candle and put it under a bushel? Nay, but on a candlestick, and it giveth light to all that are in the house;
 16 Therefore let your light so shine before this people, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

I really liked this scripture, and I felt as if Jesus was talking to me, and everyone that has the gospel in their lives. We know that through Christ, we can return and live with our Heavenly Father and our families forever. The gospel brings happiness, or this light. When we are truly living it, people will see the light shinging through our actions. I challenge you all to show everyone the light we have, this gospel, by serving, smiling, or sharing the gospel every day. If we do this, more and more people will come to know of the precious love Heavenly Father has for each and everyone of us, His children. He wants everyone to have this happiness and light, and the only way for the light to spread is by sharing it! Now go give this light to everyone like you gave out candy on Halloween!
Love you all!
Elder Zaugg






 CLEANING DAY!!!!  WE ARE DEEP CLEANING
YES!  I FOUND RICE KRISPIES.  I CAN'T WAIT!

 I love rice krispies. a lot. 
 I AM LOVING THIS!


the families we shared with love rice krispies.
our branch president and his family! just in case i get transferred out on Tuesday because he lives super far from us! (oh yeah, we have transfers this week)


THEY LOVE THEM TOO!!!



Step Stats:

mon  18442   10.4
tues  9381     5.1 (sick this day)
wed   14043  7.7
thu    11862   6.5
frid     15257  8.3
sat     20206 11.1
sun    16658   9.1

Totals:  105,849 steps  58.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment