Monday, October 5, 2015

WEEK 14 Ponderize THIS........564.6 miles walked in Paraguay

Hey I don´t have a lot of time, I just wanted to say how awesome General Conference was this weekend! I wanted to share some of my favorite quotes, and invite you guys to go watch the talks you missed!
(please forgive me if these quote are not word for word as I cannot write as fast as I can hear unfortunately)

Elder Uchtdorf  "there is no magic to believe"   "Have courage to believe"

M. Russel Ballard   "Stay on board this ship Zion. It´s destination is the Celestial Kingdom and exhaultation"

Neill F Marriott   "He takes us as we are, and molds us into more than we ever could have imagined"

Robert D. Hales   "We don´t marry perfection, we marry potential."

Jeffrey R Holland   "his whole talk" oh wait..that is not a quote...I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH MOM!!!!!!!! Our mother´s love was compared to the love Christ has for us, everyone, right now call your mom and tell her you love her.

Vern P. Stanfill   "The light of the Savior is far too precious to cover with pride"

President Monson  "The choices you make here and now are forever important" 
I love President Monson soooo much. He needs our prayers and I am so grateful to have been able to listen to a living prophet this weekend.

Russell M. Nelson   "distinct and different in happy ways"

Gregory A. Schwitzer   "It is time to stand up and testify and rise up above the noises of the world"

Von G Keetch   "Don´t be to critical of the barrier, its the only thing keeping you from being devoured... the barriers of the commandments provide a safe harbor for us to live in"

David A. Bednar   His whole talk as well...but I loved the quote he gave from Elder L. Tom Perry, " Family is the center of life and key to eternal happiness"


Well I loved conference weekend so much! I am so grateful for the opportunity to listen to these chosen leaders and I put my utmost faith and trust in them to guide us, in our savior, Jesus Christ´s church.

Elder Zaugg
WATCHING CONFERENCE!!!
 Elders and Hermanas in the District



step stats this week
monday 22125   12.1
tuesday 18588   10.2
wed      21871    12.0
thursday 17122  9.3
friday    18903   10.4
sat       18709   10.2
sun      10834   5.9

totals   128152   70.1

No comments:

Post a Comment