Wednesday, September 30, 2015

SEMANA 13 ....FINALLY SICK..... 494.5 miles Walked in Paraguay


Hey everyone! I hope you had a great week! It was an interesting week in Paraguay! I finally got sick on Thursday. My stomach hurt so bad, (in my opinion, I felt like I was giving birth) but hey I am doing great now! My companion was sick on Friday, too! So we did not get much done Thursday and Friday, it was so so boring.

But Sunday made this week worth it! We had one of our investigators and 5 of our inactives come to church! It was the best feeling ever! Our investigator still wants to be baptized on Oct. 17! I can't wait for that day!

Well, nothing else too exciting happened this week! I am so excited for General Conference this weekend! I seriously cannot wait to hear our Prophet and Apostles speak directly to us! I want to share this quote from Conference in April!:

My invitation to all of us in to evaluate our lives, repent, and keep on trying.  IF we don't try we're just latter-day sinners; if we don't persevere, we're latter-day quitters; and if we don't allow others to try, w're just latter-day hypocrites.  As we try, persevere, and help others to do the same, we are true Latter-day Saints.  As we change, we will find that God indeed cares a lot more about who we are and about who we are becoming than about who we once were.

I love this quote from Elder Renlund. It is so true and so perfect. I testify that God really only does care about who we are becoming. Through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, we can change our lives completely! I am so grateful for this. One of our inactives is making a huge change in her life. She has been inactive for years, and has done many things she regrets, but she came to church yesterday and is in the middle of her transformation. I know with all my heart, our Heavenly Father does not care about the mistakes she made, but He cares that she is repenting, or changing the desires of her heart. He cares of who she is becoming, and not who she was.

I can't wait to hear many more amazing talks this weekend! I challenge you all to watch General Conference this weekend, and follow the counsel of our Prophet and Apostles!
Love you all!

Elder Zaugg

Monday- 21803   12.0
tuesday- 22668   12.5
wed-      13974    7.6
thursday-12041   6.5
friday-     800      .4 (didnt really leave the house because we were sick)
saturday-24071  13.2
sunday- 13295   7.3

totals= 108652 steps and 59.5 miles

Pics
1. My name tags.
2. The Hermanas with a pig leg. (With our ward mission leader and his wife and family. They are so awesome we love them so much!) 

MY DISTRICT LEADER THAT WAS JUST TRANSFERRED ELDER VALLEJOS
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAYTON!!!! ALL THE WAY FROM PARAGUAY

 Service Burning Trash 


 Ward Mission Leader home.... We are cooking/eating a Pig Leg








No comments:

Post a Comment