Saturday, October 1, 2016

AMOR

God’s love is infinite and it will endure forever, but what it means for each of us depends on how we respond to His love. …

What a wonderful start to General Conference today! I loved hearing the Apostles and other leaders speak to us. I especially loved Elder Christofferson's message. I never even thought about unconditional love in that sense. But it is so true, God's love is better represented with "everlasting love" and "redeeming love". For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Our Heavenly Father loves us so much, that he provided us with the opportunities to receive everlasting life! He sent his son to the earth to die for our sins. He loves us so much, but his love doesn't mean we can do whatever we want without paying attention to what he asks in return and receive every blessing he wants to give us! It requires that we love him back enough to follow his commandments and the teachings of his Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ. We are not perfect, but in the end, that is where "redeeming love" comes into play. If we truly do our best to follow his son and his teachings, I believe that His love and mercy will redeem us from any dark pit that sins confine us to. I don't know everything, but I do know that my Heavenly Father loves me and I have felt it strongly so many different times in my life! 

Think of how you felt when for the first time you believed and understood that you are truly a child of God; that Jesus Christ willingly suffered for your sins so that you may be clean again...

I felt pretty darn good at those moments of my life if you ask me. 

Sorry it is so short today! Got to get back to Priesthood session! I hope you all have the opportunity to watch conference tomorrow!
Love Elder Zaugg!


Sorry, i left my camera at President's house so I don't have pics :(

No comments:

Post a Comment