THESE ARE A FEW QUESTIONS WE HAVE HAD FOR ELDER ZAUGG:
1. WHAT IS CHURCH LIKE ON SUNDAY?
Spanish sacrament with our whole zone, about 35 missionaries total....
2. WHAT CLASS IS YOUR FAVORITE?
I like when our two hermana teachers come, they challenge me more in the language than our maestro does. he speaks really slow to help others.
3. HOW IS YOUR SPANISH COMING? Great
DID HIGH SCHOOL SPANISH HELP?
Spanish in high school helped so much!
4. WHAT ISYOUR BRANCH PRESIDENT LIKE?
My Branch President is awesome! He loves so much and is the one that has inspired me to love and serve more
5. DO YOU KNOW YOUR TRAVEL PLANS YET?
No, not yet
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO EAT IN THE MTC
The meals for lunch and dinner in the gluten free room are usually good. Breakfast is harder, they don't have a lot of things but I really like breakfast when they have gluten free french toast!
7. WHAT FRIENDS AND FAMILIAR FACES DO YOU RUN INTO?
Mark, Noah, Kiana, Elder Carr, Hermana Oldroyd and Sister Arnett
8. WHAT DO YOU DO FOR EXERCISE TIME?
Sand volleyball and PT! sometimes kick a succorable against a wall or juggle